Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crop & paper candy



These are some of the paper candy I made for a make-n-take for a crop I was at yesterday. I used TAC Sands of Times SWIC cardstock, three of our nesting scalloped circle punches, a paper piercer and mat, ribbon and mounting cushion. I made a simple card to show one way to use them. The stamp set I used was Playful Pets and I colored them with chalks. I was disappointed not very many people wanted to make them but that is OK. I got a lot of pages done yesterday from my trip. I will start showing them tomorrow I hope.

Remember that TAC is having Double the Fun right now which is double the Hostess Incentives!! It is the best time of the year to stock up on all of your needs and get double the half price items and hostess sets. Also the SOTM Squirrely is only available until the end of Aug at this great price of $9.75.

I got my copy of the New TAC Inspiration Avenue, our fall magalogue yesterday!!!!. It is great!! Wonderful projects samples from the angels!! It features 42 new sets and brought back many of the sets that did not make it in the new base book for fall and winter. I am so waiting until Sept 1 so I can put my order in. I am really loving some of the new sets!! I will let you know when my copies come in the sell. Blessings

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

these are terrific Rita!!!