Saturday, May 9, 2009

Stamp-a-Stamp #2

I have not been feeling well this week and my energy is low so I have not been able to stamp much. But I have been able to be on computer some between naps. I am hoping I will be back energized and stamping soon. Today I am going to share a few more of the cards we made at my annual SAS a week ago.

They are both from this month's stamp specials Spring into May. The top set is my favorite in this promotion ... of course it would be ..... it has a nature theme. That is what I really love ... besides stamping. It is the set called 'Beautiful Friendships' . I used Sands of Time CSWIC for the printed and solid cardstocks and added a bow. It is a simple and sophisticated design using Burnt Umber ink. This one was actually a reject from my SAS. The night before I decided to change this card out for a different design but still wanted to share it. I used the set called 'A Kind of Gratitude' for the background. The bird and words are from the set "Pea Pickn'. I paper pieced the body of the bird and then colored the flower, bill and eye with colored pencils. I used a Designer paper from TAC for the printed paper.

Both of these sets plus 'Hello Sunshine' are discounted this month with a $30 order. They may not be int he new catalogue coming out in June either so be sure to get your orders in to get them in May! Be a blessing today.

3 comments:

SASSY Stampin' said...

Love the first one lots! That is my favorite from this collection as well. As usual a great job. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Jen Carter said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well! I hope you get your energy back soon!

You know, I wasn't real fond of the nature set when I first saw it but it has seriously grown on me. What a sweet card you made with that set...and a cute envelope to match! The Pea Pickin' set is so adorable too. I bet your ladies had a great time at your event!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better Rita. And I love your cards too. rita w