Friday, May 8, 2009

Stamp-TAC-ular!!


I am so excited about being able to start Stamp-TAC-ular classes this week at Roly Poly click to see the menu) in Mentor (click to see directions) by the License Bureau and Tuesday Morning. We will be stamping in their side room for the classes and then you can get a meal either before or after the class!! Their food is great too ... healthy and full of fresh ingredients! Bring friends who is curious about stamping to have an opportunity to check it out. These classes are designed for new stampers, as a refresher class for veteran stampers or stampers who don't have the time or patience to do a full class. They are short and sweet! Three cards with envelops and you are on your way for $6. Great for a lunch break or right after work. If you can not come on time, that is fine or if you can not stay till the end that is fine too. I will be there showing you these three all occasion cards personally and can start yours at any time. For the first classes I am going to focus on two sets ... just to challenge myself! I will be working with Beautiful Day and Fleur Birdies. If you decide to purchase these two sets or place any $30 order, I will take $3 off of your class fee! I will also have other samples of cards made with these sets for you to view. It will be fun and a great opportunity for a social meal together. Come join me!!

Monday May 11 from 11:30-1:30
Wednesday May 13 from 4:30-6:30

If you can bring your basic kit and Scor-pal if not that is OK too. Also, if you can, let me know you are coming but I will have room for drop ins also. Hope to see you and some new faces there! Be a blessing today!!

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

Rita- I reall like your flower card. really neat