Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack #3

Happy Mother's Day to all!! Call or see your mom today and tell them how much you love her ... you never know when the last time you will be able to do it again. Be a blessing to her today!This is another card from my SAS last weekend. I designed this one first and loved it. I was going for the present or hatbox look with this card. Did I fget it??? It is a simple and easy card to make with very few supplies. I used the Scor-pal to create the striped look on the bottom, by scoring every half inch and then sanding to make the scored lines pop. The rough side or right side of the orange Matchmakers cardstock is on the inside of this card. I used the set 'Playful Parenthesis" stamped on the top and then dirty stamped on the inside. The words are from the set 'You are' and are stamped in Noir. I added a glitter gel pen for some sparkle, scalloped edge and a white bow. OH ... don't forget to stamp the envelope ... you do not want to send out any naked envelopes!! The bottom picture show the inside of the card.Mom, I am thinking of you today and I am thankful for all of your love and nurturing ways. Being a mother now, I see how hard your job was and how great you were at it even though I did not see it then. Thank you for all you did for me. Blessings

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

love these cards ... gorgeous!