Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pivot Class - Doublelengh Katie Label

I am currently teaching a Pivot Card class using the dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs designed by Karen Burniston.  We will be making a basic tree pivot card, an elaborately decorated House pivot card, a triple butterfly pivot card and this doublelength Katie Label Card in the class.  In other words I teach the basic and various ways to use the same dies to make different types of cards.  This card makes the area to decorate, Katie Label , larger for bigger images, view a regular card in this  post.

Here are photos of the inside of the card.

The die cut 'Poppy the Owl' and 'All Season Tree' are also used on this card both by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Check out my calendar at the top of this page to see when the classes will be.  If you can not attend one of these classes let me know and I will see if we can get another date.

No comments: