Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pivot Cards - Triple


Here is another of the cards we will be making in my Pivot Card class (Sunday post also in class).  All of the basic dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the pivot dies are made by designer Karen Burniston.  These cards are easy to make and fun to decorate but do take time to decorate.  This card uses the Butterfly Pivot Die which makes two butterfly (see this post) into a triple butterfly.  All of the dies can be used in this manner. Below is a pictures of the inside of the card.


I have added a few more classes for those of you who are interested in attending so check my calendar (above) for the dates and times.  There are two more cards and I will post another one on Wed.  I also will have other samples for you to view in class of ways to use these dies.  Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested since it takes a lot of time to do all of the die cutting!  You do the basic card die cutting in class though so you learn how .... I will do all the decorative pieces. 

No comments: