Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pivot Cards Class

This is going to be a great class!!  I have been playing, making and selling the pivot cards all summer and have really been enjoying them.  I am now ready to have a class using the Elizabeth Craft Design Dies to make this type of cards.  I will be showing you in class a slide show of cards I have made and already sold to give you more examples too!  This is a first, I have a TV in my studio now!  This is a really cute Halloween card we will be making and it is quite detailed but as long as you can glue and work with small pieces you will be fine.  Below is the inside of the card.

In the class we will make 4 pivot cards: this house pivot, a simple tree pivot, a triple butterfly and a double the length of the Katie Label die card.  The last two we will be making envelops to match since they are larger cards.  I have added a few more classes for the following week since I know some of you were not able to attend this week.  Please let me know as soon as possible since there are some many dies I need to cut per person.  You will be all die cutting the basic card so you learn how to but I will have the embellishment pieces cut for you.  Hope to see you soon!


No comments: