Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fruit Collages

Happy June everyone!!! It is time to Spring into June with a beautiful new stamp set called Fruit Collages. It is one of three that you can purchase with a $30 order for a discounted price, only $10.50, until the end of June. I love this one with it's realistic berries! I made a card with the strawberry image colored with Copic markers. The words are from BooKoo Blessings. I used Miss Moxie SWIC for the printed paper and the little flowers are the side color indicator that most people throw away .. but don't they make a great accents. I will show another one tomorrow with these used in a different way. I used my Scor-pal to make a diagonal background and added ribbon of course. Notice the stamped envelope ... I hate sending out naked envelopes. Here is a close up of the stamped image. Oh I also added a little glitter gel pen to it for the shine also.
Yesterday I had to go shopping for a new lawnmower .. yes 20+ years with the same one is a long time but hey ... I found one almost just like it!! I love it since it is easier for me to start and lighter to push. And it brought back the joy of cutting grass again!! Is that possible??? Yuki have you cut grass lately????? LOL

I was hoping to be able to attend the Open Market today at the Farm parks but the rain is going to stop me today. I guess I will stay home and get ready for my Stamping Garage sale on June 12 from 3-8, here at my home in Painesville. Be sure to stop by, I will have new stamps and used stamps both for sale plus a few other things. Then I will be taking everything that is left to Rubber Stamping Studio for there New to You sale on June 13 from 10-3. Hope to see a lot of you at one or the other. Hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments: