Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grape Fruit Collage

You will be seeing a lot of this set since I made quite a few cards the other day with it. This one features the the grapes from the Fruit Collages set. Reminder it is one of the Spring into June sets on special this month for $10.50 with a $30 order. It is colored with Copic markers with a little Glitter Gel pen added. Notice I put the ribbon on the length of the tag. I even colored the top of the tag to match the grapes with a Copic marker and it worked great! The little flowers on the bottom corner are again the color indicator on the bottom of the paper Miss Moxie SWIC, but this time I cut them out, glittered them and added mounts. The bottom of the card is scored with my Scor-pal and then I rubbed a VersaMark pad on it to bring out the score lines. The words are from Bookoo Blessings.
Here is a close up of the grapes for you to see the detail.

Next week is the second Mon. and Tues of the month and remember I will be hosting mini classes at Roly Poly in Mentor on Monday from 12-2 and Tues from 4:30-6:30. Stop in and have a meal there and make three cards for $6 including the envelopes. This set will be featured in one of the cards. Let me know if you are planning on attending. Blessings

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

gorgeous! love it!