Friday, November 21, 2008

File boxes


As I promised, here are two new items I will be selling this weekend at my craft show. They are 4 x 6" file boxes that I made completely from paper (they are not altered art). The first one is an all purpose one using my favorite Soar with it Collection from TAC, Willoughby SCIC, and the stamp set Summer Elegance. The second one is for the holidays using TAC's Reece SWIC and the stamp set Holly Flourishes. You can see that the inside have actual files for organizing coupons, recipes, mail, pictures, notes, contact information, customer's information or what I originally made it for was the directions for all of my classes since I print them on a quarter sheet of paper. These files would not be as easy to make without the Scor-pal since the scoring and folding on these must be very accurate. A smaller version of these will be shown on an upcoming Scor-pal newsletter so keep a watch out for it. The Zip Dry glue is also a must for making these since it drys clean, dries quickly, is strong, and the extra can be rubbed off. Well, I still have a few more things to get ready for tomorrow. Blessings

No comments: