Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog Hop

HI! I joined a blog hop with another group of angels to help show everyone more different ways to used different stamps sets. This is my first time participating in it but would love to do more!! Let me know if you like this idea in the comments sections. This time we focused on two sets called Forever and Love Doodles. Check out some other Angels who designed projects and my own from past posts using these sets.
Jen #1
KellyRae
Plus!!! I have a new item I was just going to post using Forever which does not look at all like Valentine's Day!! My camera's batteries went dead while I was taking pictures so I will post again later today! Promise!! It is a cool project that I am testing out at the craft show this weekend. I hope to see some of you at St Pasquale's on Saturday from 9-4. Blessings

No comments: