Friday, February 15, 2008

GWP packaging containers

Love those GWP (Gift with Purchase) stamps TAC gives out with a $30 (two for $60 etc)!! Don't you??? Well, if you are like me your have lots of the containers left over .... now I do use them to store embellishments, small die cut or punched out shapes but here is a great idea for them. I covered Hershey's Nuggets with a 1 x 3" piece of Wing it collection paper and then decorated with a little flower punch with a Stickles center! Tied a ribbon on top and stamped a word on the front of the container. To do that I put an acrylic on the inside of the cover and then stamped with a Noir Palette Ink pad. Aren't they a cute little gift to give out for any occasion at all!! I put them in the container in a cross direction since i felt they fit a little better. Let me know what you think! Blessings

7 comments:

abhall76 said...

Thanks for another great idea for recycling the gwp boxes!

Lisa T said...

Rita - another great project! TFS.

Smiley said...

What a cute idea! That would be fun to do for my kids' classes at school sometime. Hmmm...now, when to do it...

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

These are so cute!! Love it!

kellyrae said...

This is an awesome idea and perfect for little office gifts. Finally a way to repurpose in a fun, useful way. My piles and piles of GWP boxes are going to be getting a new face lift. Woo hoo! Thanks for the inspiration Rita.

Barb said...

Don't you love doing the nuggets?! These are just great, Rita.

Bridgett said...

Oh I do that, too! Isn't that a great way to use those boxes and give a really neat gift?