Friday, February 15, 2008

GWP packaging containers

Love those GWP (Gift with Purchase) stamps TAC gives out with a $30 (two for $60 etc)!! Don't you??? Well, if you are like me your have lots of the containers left over .... now I do use them to store embellishments, small die cut or punched out shapes but here is a great idea for them. I covered Hershey's Nuggets with a 1 x 3" piece of Wing it collection paper and then decorated with a little flower punch with a Stickles center! Tied a ribbon on top and stamped a word on the front of the container. To do that I put an acrylic on the inside of the cover and then stamped with a Noir Palette Ink pad. Aren't they a cute little gift to give out for any occasion at all!! I put them in the container in a cross direction since i felt they fit a little better. Let me know what you think! Blessings

7 comments:

abhall76 said...

Thanks for another great idea for recycling the gwp boxes!

Lisa T said...

Rita - another great project! TFS.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! That would be fun to do for my kids' classes at school sometime. Hmmm...now, when to do it...

Melisa Waldorf said...

These are so cute!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea and perfect for little office gifts. Finally a way to repurpose in a fun, useful way. My piles and piles of GWP boxes are going to be getting a new face lift. Woo hoo! Thanks for the inspiration Rita.

Barb said...

Don't you love doing the nuggets?! These are just great, Rita.

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I do that, too! Isn't that a great way to use those boxes and give a really neat gift?