Here is one of the projects I have been making. (This is the project I was making.) It really started as a mistake .. I cut the paper the wrong way after I had folded this project but then discovered it was really a good idea. See mistakes are good in paper crafting.
Here are some quick directions:
- Start with a 6 x 12 piece of card stock
- With your fabulous Scor-pal, score the longest side at 3", 6" and 9"
- Score the shortest side at 2" for the pocket
- Fold the 2" side up and use red line or Scor-tape on the ends to hold it securely
- The fold on the other score lines like an accordion
- I glued the middle two sections together, but you do not have to it can be open
- Then decorate. The finished book is 3" x 4".