Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack

LinkI have cut for 25 and a few people have had to cancel so if you still want to attend my Stamp-a-Stack on Saturday, May 17 from 1-5, please e-mail me privately. You need to bring your own glue(s), scissors, bone folder, covered beverage and Scor-pal (if you have one). I will have both of mine there if you do not. We will be making 24 cards, 12 designs, two of each design for $25. You will be making: birthday, thank you, thinking of you, wedding, baby, and all occasion cards. Envelopes and written directions with a scan of the card is included. Please let me know as soon as possible. Hope to see you all there!! Blessings

P.S. This is a sneak peek of one of the masculine birthday cards (or graduation) I used the set Take Pride, Charcoal Palette ink, and Amberly Grace SWIC .

No comments: