Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Build a Buggie Set

**The Big Bite is now in stock if you have been waiting for it! And all of the scalloped punches too!

We all had so much fun playing with this set in my class using the Build-a-Buggie TAC stamp set! I made this carrot card, two different bunny cards, lots of different flowers and of course bugs with this cool set. What is so neat about this set is that is is just parts of bugs, and then you can create them in any color, direction, size and type. There are faces to give them character, wings, bodies and so much more. In the class I features Frutti Fusion and Gentle Beginnings paper collections.

If you are interested in this class and are local, I would be willing to plan one with you with at least 2-3 people. Let me know and we can set a date.

If you are not local, you can purchase the PDF file from with with all the scans and directions to make 12 different cards and a holder to hold the mini cards. E-mail me privately please.

Well, the new tile was laid in my bathroom today!! Yeah ... all of the moving, cleaning, purging, and pulling off wall paper is now starting to look better. Tomorrow I will be finishing (I hope) removing the wall paper and washing the walls down. It is going to be so nice to have it finished .... but that is a long way off ! Blessings

1 comment:

Meri said...

Oh my gosh Rita!!! I can never believe how clever you are with getting a "different" image from stamp sets. The carrot idea is really cool!