Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Been so busy ....

The Stamp-a-Stack was a great success!! I think everyone there had a great time, made lots of cards and meant new stampers. I know I enjoyed myself. Remember if you missed it, I can still sent you the directions with scans of all 12 cards me made for $10. I got great feed back on the designs too! I tried to show everyone who to get the most out of beautiful decorative papers but still have a great design and look for their cards. E-mail me privately if you are interested.

As some of you know, my large bedroom and bath are being redone ... it is about time!! Rust shag carpet just does not make it anymore .. at least for me. I am getting the windows in today. I get the job of stain all of the woodwork! I feel like I can do something at least to make it feel like mine. I am so excited!! I even got the date to put down the carpet today and they told me they may be putting in the bathroom today if the large window doesn't cause them too much work. It is so heavy they have to have three guys here and take it up the outside of the house.

If you have not been aware of the great special TAC is putting on right now .... let me tell you. They are offering both of the new matchbook kits, Pemberley Bay and Rockin' Roxie ($8.95 each) and a new limited edition set Kindness ($19.95) show above for only $28.90! I know I took advantage of it. And my bonus to you is if you get this kit or have a TAC matchbook kit already which you have not put together yet. Bring it over to my house, with your pictures, and stamping supplies and we will make them together ... for free. Yes, a free class! Either Sunday June 1 or Monday June 2 from 3-8. You can come and go at any time and do not have to stay the total time. I just need to know who will be coming so please RSVP by Friday June 6. This offer is only good until June 16. Enjoy your day!! Blessings

No comments: