Monday, August 10, 2009

Promotions and SOTM


I am home but still dreaming of the mountains and sights I just experienced. This was the best trip I have ever taken!!! So much to see and do. I will share more later after I get all my pictures edited .. what a big job.

I want to update everyone on all of the exciting things going on with TAC right now. I hope you can all take advantage of the first two week promotional period under the Double the Fun promotion before Monday Aug 17. Place an order or hold a workshop with orders totaling between $100-$249 and you will receive the Woodrowe Album kit free, $250-499 gets you the Woodrowe kit and the Sweet Friend set. Over $500 in orders earns you the Woodrowe kit, Sweet Friend set and the Tea Time set. PLUS you get double half price items and double Hostess sets and can purchase double the PWP stamps for $2.95 each! If you miss these two weeks there are different incentives the next two weeks, etc. until the end of September. Click here for all of the details and view all of the new sets available. As my personal promotion, I will offer a free class for everyone who get the Woodrowe Album kit free! A date will be picked after everyone gets theirs!

I love this months SOTM, So Squirrely. It is a set of nine with a special price of $9.75 (retail $12.75) with a $30 order until the end of Aug. Mine set is on it's way as I write and can not wait to add these cute little squirrels to my photo squirrel cards. you can click here to get more details. TAC's Aug Vintage set can be seen here.

TAC™ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net
And if you like surprises .... TAC's Surprise Boxes are back as long as supplies last! These fun bundles of discontinued product have a retail value of at least $150. Don’t miss the opportunity to surprise yourself with the great paper crafting goodies found in these one-of-a-kind special boxes. There are even gift certificates in some of them, complete sets of stamps and more!! They are $75 each and do count toward a workshop order for the Double the Fun Promotion.

Give me a call or email me if you are interested in any of these specials.

No comments: