Sunday, August 9, 2009

Missing you

... are you missing me too!! Well I should be home today from my long vacation to Alaska!! I can't wait to tell you all about it.

This is a really cute cup that can be used in so many different ways. It is from the set called Skinny Birds. Here I used a Copic marker and made it into a dotted mug, sometimes I color it, sometimes I put stripes on it and sometimes I paper piece it. The words on the front are from a Level C Hostess set called Thinking of you. And the words inside are from Great Greetings.

Remember the Double the Fun special is going on now so contact me tomorrow if you are interested in getting the best options! Blessings

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great friendship card, Rita!

Christina said...

What a sweet card! I can't wait to hear about your Alaska trip! I wnna go there!