Friday, July 24, 2009

Double the 'Angel' Fun!!!

Today I am sharing TWO great promotions and angel cards! Both of the cards are using the new set called 'Hear the Angels'. Aren't they cute!! I colored them with my watercolor crayons and Nija water brush and then added the Clear Gelly Glitter pen for accent. They really sparkle!! The 'congratulations' on the front is from the set Trendy Greetings and the inside words are from a Level C Hostess set called Thinking of You. The backgrounds of the cards i used my Scor-pal on. How did I make cards before the Scor-pal??? I really like the texture and look of using the Scor-pal for backgrounds.
Now speaking for Hostess sets ... would you like to have some of the NEW ones???? Well you can!! TAC just announced the special below which will make it easy for you to earn them. Set up a workshop or book show with me with at least $100 of orders and you can start to collect the benefits!! But the catch is, the earlier you get your order in the more and higher value the BONUS ITEMS are. Get together with one friend and each put in a $50 order and you will each get a hostess Level A set and half price item .. see how easy it is!! My days are limited for workshops to contact me TODAY if you are interested in hosting a party. Please contact me before June 28 if you are interested!!

TAC™ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net

If you have dreamed of becoming an angel and work with me on my team ... this is a great opportunity for you to join a wonderful group of angels. Contact me privately if you are interested.

<span class=TAC™ Promos" border="0">
www.theangelcompany.net

Have a wonderful day ... even though it looks like rain most of the day here in Cleveland. Enjoy!!!

No comments: