Bring with you to class: Cutter for 12 x 12 paper, Scor-pal, adhesive(s), bone folder, scissors, pen you want in the studio, and scissors. I used the stamp set Watercolor Plants for the images and BooKoo Blessings for the words. If you have a stamp set you want to use let me know before hand or bring it along if you own it. Classes are limited to 4 per class so you have the room and time to complete the studio. Cost is $25.
These will make great gifts or a treat for yourself!! They are not hard to make but take a little time and room. Here are the dates I have available, if you want to the class but are unable to come on these dates let me know and we can work it out. I need to know at least 2 weeks notice before so I can order the supplies.
- Aug 13 from 1:00-4:00 at Carol's in Lyndhurst
- Aug 24 from 6:00-9:00 at my home in Painesville (two openings)
- Aug 25 from 1:00-4:00 at my home in Painesville (closed)
- Aug 28 from 1:00-4:00 at my home in Painesville (three openings)
- Aug 30 from 2:00-5:00 at my home in Painesville
- Sept 7 from 1:00-4:00 at my home in Painesville
- Sept 10 from 6:00-9:00 at my home in Painesville
- Sept 11 from 6:00-9:00 at my home in Painesville