Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Spunky Sprite Girls

As I promised, here are two more cards made with the Spunky Sprite Girls from the Angel Company's New Inspirational Book. If you do not have your book yet, let me know and we can make arrangements. They are $5 and I will give you a coupon for $5 to use on your first order in the next three months. For the top card, I scored the white background in a diamond pattern with my Scor-pal and then the purple layer with the same pattern but a smaller diamond. For the top card the words on the front are from Ordinary Greetings and the inside Beyond Measure, which is Level B Hostess set. For the card on the bottom, I used a new set called Great Greetings for the inside words. This is a must have set!!! Great words for both the inside and outside of your cards. Both are colored with Copic Markers.
Check out this months SOTM here. And then go see the wonderful samples with them here. Mary Leeson is one of my angels and she did a wonderful job using these arrows in creative ways!!

TAC™ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net

I had a wonderful day yesterday stamping with my great friends, the TAC-ee ladies, at our monthly CSWM. I made 30 stamped cubes getting ready for more Open Markets this summer. I am at Lake Farm Parks on Wed from 3-6, some Fridays in Euclid at the old Memorial Jr high, and will be at Garfield's home in Mentor on Aug 14 & 21 from 4-8. Those are all weather permitting. I can not set up a booth if it is rainy or looks like rain. Paper and rain do not do well together. I am having a lot of fun at these and have meet a lot of nice people. You can get your fresh produce and craft items .... and my fav is the kettle corn!! Hope to see some of your there. Blessings

No comments: