Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring into April ....#3


Here are the last samples I have to share with you using the new Spring into April promotional sets from TAC. This on is called 'Sweet Thing' and is four of the cutest cupcake and two word stamps. I scored the background with my Scor-pal, this in a basic step for me anymore since I love the way it brings height and dimension to my cards. On this one I did a double line vertical every inch. The paper is again Lilly Anna SWIC and I also paper pieced the frosting or the cupcake with the pink. The bottom of the cupcake is colored with watercolor crayons and the Niji watercolor brush. The sprinkles on top are done with my Gelly Roll pens. These make them stand up a little more and give them a nice shine. I used the matching Lilly Anna ribbon collection for the green gigham bow. To get the scalloped end, I put a piece a paper through my scalloped circle punch like Heather showed on her blog with one the the tag punches. I really like this look ... do you???

If you are still interested in attending my April Mojo class please let me know soon, I do have two more classes planned and have a few more maybe who want to attend but can not come on those nights so I may be planning another one.

The sun is suppose to shine for the next three days and I am looking forward to that. Also I have to give a shout out for the Cleveland Cavs!!! I am an avid follower and am so happy they are doing so good ... we are going to bring home the title this year to Cleveland!!!! GO CAVS!!!! Blessings

No comments: