Sunday, April 12, 2009

Let's Get in Shape!


Wow was this class fun to design and teach! I love to make cards with unusual shapes and that is what this class is all about. We make a high top tennis shoe, black patent high heel shoe, baby's onies, ice cream, cupcake and a woman in a bikini (front and back!). I will teach you a cool trick on how to make her necklace also which could also be used for the inside of flowers. I have already taught the class and plan on having it a few more times if you are interested here are the classes I have planned or check on my calender on the left. This is a great class for beginners. Cost is $15 and bring your scissors, bone folder, pencil, Scor-pal, glue and if you want to trace my patterns some cardboard or quilters plastic.
Thurs. April 23 from 1-3:30
Thurs. April 23 from 6-8:30
Mon. May 4 from 6-8:30
Friday May 8 from 6-8:30
If none of these times works for you, let me know and we can see what else we can plan. Have a wonderful day!
Well, my studio is CLEAN!!! (except for one small corner) It looks fantastic!! It even feels more creative and inviting. I am going to have a fun stamping day with my TAC-ee Ladies today but when I get home I NEED to play it in ... and then clean up my space for the next time ... like that is really going to happen each time. Well, I can dream. Blessings

1 comment:

Alley said...

I just love the theme of different shaped cards. I really will have to borrow these ideas....