Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and has time to spend with friends and family this year. I wanted to share with you two photo cards I made for the holidays with a picture of a stain glass window in a beautiful church in PA I visited while on a rafting trip. I loved this picture so much, I looked it up to use. I have printed off two different sizes of it to get different looks. I first scored the backgrounds, mounted my pictures, added the ribbons and stamping and I was done. The set I used is called Blessings and has four wonderful stamps for inspirational cards. It is a Thanksgiving set but I personally use it all year round. I hope you enjoy them. Remember you can click on the images to see them closer


I have been busy trying to get my studio (living room & dining room) cleaned since I will be having out of town company next week from Chicago!! I am looking forward to their visit since we always have so much fun with each other. Now if you are local ... you will need to stop by NOW if you want to see my studio clean ... it will not last long ...... so get over here as soon as possible. Otherwise, you can enjoy my creative mess with me like you always do!! Hey ... did you guys know there are TWO tables to stamp on in my room??? And there is a counter for my cutter and now my BIG Shot??? WOW!!! I didn't remember that it has been so long. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Great card using such a wonderful picture of our Lord!