Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monthly Mojo Feb Sneak Peaks!


It's Monthly Mojo time!!! This is a class I teach monthly to get your cards ready for the next few months. Here are the sneak peaks for February's projects!! Aren't they cute!! In this class we will be making; a birthday card using a technique called bandanna, a sympathy card, a 'thanks' card, a gift card holder with a pocket, a bumblebee card gate card variation which you can make for any occasion, a Happy St. Pat's card made with Valentine images, and a baby shower card with matching gift tag! I will be using mostly new stamps sets from our new Serendipity for these cards! The class includes a stamped envelope with the inside stamped and decorated also. Cost of the class is $15. Here are the times for the class I have planned:
  • Sun, Feb 8 2:00- 4:30
  • Mon, Feb 9 1:00-3:30
  • Tue, Feb 10 6:00-8:30
  • Wed, Feb 11 6:008:30
Please bring with you a basic kit including: scissors, adhesives, bone folder, and Scor-Pal. If these times do not work for you let me know and we may be able to plan another time. I hope to start cutting for this class soon so let me know if you will be attending. Plan to attend with your friends each month and make it a social time too. Girls just have to have fun!!

NEW!! If you are not local and would like to have a copy of my PDF file send via e-mail with the supply list, step by step directions and a scan of the project, I am now offering it for $5 each month paid via Paypal or a check. If you would like to to pay for 3 months at a time then the price would be $12. Email me if you are interested.

I had to cancel my class of the Perpetual Date Book due to my trip but I am planning on having it next week. Let me know if you are interested in attending and what works for you. Blessings

No comments: