Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine's Day

HI! I had a really fun class last night! We were at Marilyn's home with 8 of us doing a Bind it All class and the power went out!!! Can you believe it ..... everyone finished their projects and did a great job!! It was really dark and cold and we worked by candle and flashlights OH ... one of the cutters she has had a light on it too that helped us a lot! It was great fun ... see paper crafting is so easy you can even do it in the dark!!

Today I was getting ready for our Wing Workout, team meeting, for this Saturday. I need to take pictures but will share some of them with you later. But I had worked hard on Monday to get Valentine Cards ready for the salon to sell. Here are a few of them! Both were made with papers from the Wing It Collection called Uptown Girl. The one on top I used hearts from Linear Sentiments and current Gift with Purchase Stamps. If you want to see more that I have done using Linear Sentiments look on the left side for the link to my Flicker account. For the border I cut it with scalloped scissors and then used the Crop-a-dile to punch holes in each scallop. It is great to be able to adjust it so all of the holes are at the same depth into the card. I also scored the pink Match Makers cardstock with the Scor-pal for added interest in 1/2" horizontal lines.

The second card I sued the image from Forever Family, cut it out, highlighted the design with Glitter Gel Pens, stamped 'I love you' from Trendy Greetings and raised it with mounting cushion. I will post a few more later. Have a great day!! Blessings

No comments: