Sunday, February 15, 2009

Felt Mini Books




In the new TAC's Serendipity Magalogue they have the directions for making a Felt Flip Album. We made it while we were at Escape and I loved how easy it was to put together and how great it looks. I have included pictures of mine here. But then I took it a set farther and and made it with different felts that I had in my stash. They all look so cute! I have the others ones in my Etsy store if you are interested in seeing more pictures of them and/or purchasing them. I found the embossed felt like in the black one at JoAnn's and it comes in black, brown, tan, white and red. It is beautiful! The flower I have on mine was a pale orange color until I made it in to a patent leather black flower. Yes, the directions for that are in the magalogue also! To make the one here you will need:
Black felt, silk flower, Shimmer brads, Black and White Ribbon, White Scrapper's Floss, Nightsky VersaMagic Ink Pad, clear embossing powder, heating tool, Scor-Pal, Crop-a-Dile and large eyelets.

If you do not have your Serendipity yet ... let me know and I can help you out. It has a lot of great projects in it including our new stamp set!

Please keep these stampers in your prayers due to health reasons: Lori F, Sharon S, Andrea B, Sharon B's mom and Mary. Thanks & Blessings

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

These are very cute Rita! Thanks for sharing.