Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Genevieve Desk set

TAC just announced that the Stamps of the Months will now be available on-line only after there month at their regular price! This is great news!! They have some really nice ones and if you do not have a $30 order to get it at a discounted price during it's month, you can stil get the set. You can see these on my TAC site, at the bottom where it says On-line sets.

Here is a desk set I made a while ago for TAC but they did not use it in the catalogue that year so I am going to share it with all of you. It is made with the Genevieve FWIC papers which are 9 x 9 inch printed cardstock. The colors are all the rich regal shades. This set is made up of a picture frame, small notebook, yogurt container for pencils and pens, a mini calender, a pouch, a little book to remind you of things and gift card holder. I was really please on how they all turned out. I have included a close up of each of the items for you to see also. I hope you like them. Remember you can click on the pictures to see them closer. Blessings

1 comment:

mrjons said...

Hello

your Desk Accessories Blog is very help full

Thanks
Harry