Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack


This Sunday will be my annual SAS for the holidays! I am getting ready with all of the fun Christmas designs! I am excited to share five of the designs with you here today. The event is on Sunday, Nov. 2 from 1-5, at Faith Lutheran Church in Mentor. Remember the daylight saving times changes the night before!! If you are attending please bring with you: scissors, pencil, glue(s), covered beverage, waterbrush (if you have one) and your Scor-pal. I will have all of the cards cut with envelopes and ready with directions for you to make. I plan on having light snacks and music too! You can make 10 card for $20 ( one of each design), 20 cards for $25 (two of each design), or 30 cards for $30 (three of each design). I need to know by Friday at the lasts (before if you can) so I can get it all ready!! Hope you can come. Blessings

No comments: