Saturday, October 25, 2008

Web address book


My craft show was great on Saturday!! I meant a lot of new people, ran into people I haven't seen in awhile and just enjoyed the whole day. If you are one of the new people I meant .. welcome to my blog! Check back at some of my previous post, check out my Etsy store and my side column to see what I do. Let me know what you think.

This little project was made out of necessity for ME!! I keep changing my user and passwords for different site and I can never remember which ones I have used when I go back. So I created this little spiral bound book with my Bind-it-all and our Chipboard Stacks. I cut one of the chipboards in half and made the pages inside on my computer to match the size. I have two per page with website, username and password for each. On the front I used one of our retired alphabet stamps for the ...www..... (get it!) and a retired set for the cute little mice (mouse pad ... get that one too!). Well they were fun to make and share at the craft show.
** These can be purchased at my Etsy store.

I am getting ready for my day trip to a Medieval Feast today ... have a great day!! Blessings

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea!!! I can think of a few friends that really need this. Soooo, I think I will get busy and start making them for Christmas gifts.
I have used Roboform for my passwords for the past 5 years and love it. It is worth every penny I paid for it.

Chelsea said...

that is a great idea!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I totally need to make one of these for myself. I keep putting it off but I have sticky notes everywhere and keep thinking I will remember all those passwords but sometimes get them mixed up! LOL Great project!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

Rita, this is so clever that I had to make some to sell at local craft fairs or give as gifts! You are so clever!!