Thursday, July 10, 2008

Willoughby is calming

No .....I do not mean the city a few miles from me .... but again I am calmed when I go strolling on the streets of downtown Willoughby. I am referring to the new Willoughby SWIC paper by TAC. Yummy and classic with a blend of old world and contemporary design which makes it fit any personality or need. Here is a 6 x 6 album I made with it, the matching ribbons, hardware and card stock, matching tags (they come with the papers), flower punch, clear acetate, Burnt Umber ink, 'Always Remember' stamp set, chipboard and the Bind it all. It was so easy and quick. If you want to make one too, follow my links and put these items in your cart on my TAC web site, copy and paste the finished cart and send it to me in an e-mail. That way I will be sure you get the free stamps to go with it.

Many of the layouts I got from friends of mine new blog using 3" squares. Check out, Simply Savvy Schemes. It is a nifty concept for page layouts!

This pictures shows you the front when the clear acetate is flipped back. You can add one main picture or three smaller ones that will also show as the cover!

Here are a few of the layouts for the pages. I think they are really versatile! You can add journaling, and one or more pictures with these layouts.

These mini alums do not take that much paper either, so you can get many mini albums for one pack of paper or have left overs for cards and other projects.

But the best news is that all of the directions are in the New Fall/Winter Inspiration Book on page 74. It looks so different with the the Tutti Fruit CSWIC papers. But that is what I like about it. You can make this book to fit any need in less than a few hours.

** Note added 7/19 - I made another of these books yesterday for a friend who lost her brother. I has 13 pages and I times myself and it too me one hour and 30 minutes and that included the cutting too! I will post pictures of it later.

My Open House this time is looking HUGE!! So I ask everyone who is coming to please take your turns at the make-n-take tables. I will have two. There is a lot to look at so please take time for that if the tables are full. I think this one may be the largest one I have had to date. I have made many of the door prizes and will post later today or Friday a sneak peak at one of them and how you can receive one! If you still want to come let me know! I have to re cut more papers any way! Hope to see more of you there. We will have fun and I promise there will be lots of eye candy and card candy too!! (hint!) Blessings


No comments: