Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Natalee Kit ... WOW!!


We made this new kit, Natalee, at seminar and I came home and finished it up. I think is is gorgeous!! It is a mantel accordion book and you can decorate both sides since it is made from 100# double sided paper. It has frames, pockets, and word plates in the kit with edges scored and ready to turn under and put in the book. These give the pages a 3D look. I will be teaching a class with this kit at my home in Aug. and and at Lakeland Community College in October. I added a lot of extra embellishments: ribbons, tags, punches, pull outs, Scrapper's Floss etc. It totally matches the Angelee SWIC so all of the papers, tags and embellishments from Angelee can be used with Natalee, too. I used our new Cardstock Strips in ivory, flowers and buttons from the new Audrey Embellishment Jar and some of the new punches! I stamped it with one of my new favorite sets, 'Always Remember' with Burnt Umber ink. It is so much more in real life!

Click here to see more pictures of this project. It will take you to my Flickr account. If you want to see a slideshow there is a button in the upper right corner. Enjoy your day!! Blessings

PS. If you are local I will have it at my Open house this Saturday from 1-5 in Mentor for you to see. Please RSVP so I know how many will be attending for the simple Make-n-takes I am preparing.

No comments: