Saturday, July 5, 2008

Reece family book


I am taking a break from cleaning my stamping room. Do I do that as much as I stamp? How come I can not stamp and end with a clean room? Is there something wrong with me? Any way I wanted to share this cool little book we made at seminar with all of you. I uses the new Reece SWIC and the Bind it All. And yes it is a paper bag book but not the typical type. The bags are flat, not gusseted, and then put together as pages with pull outs. I have more pictures of it at this link. I used the new set 'Welcome Home' and the set 'Family is Forever' to stamp my pages. The gold key on the front is one of our new accessories too! Isn't that cool and it goes so well with the house and family theme.

I have been busy updating my web site so go check it out. In the gallery, you can check the category you want to see and then click on the image to see a large picture of it. On the right side I told you a little about it and on some you can click to see more pictures using the same set or more pictures of the same project. I have also put more into the tip section.

I have also added a few more links at the left side of my blog to show you more pictures with the same set or more pictures of a larger project. Be sure to check them out. You may enjoy them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Rita - I love how your book came out! I posted mine on my blog too! You and I seem to post the same alot!