Friday, July 11, 2008

Sneak Peeks for Open House!

Saturday is the BIG day!! Come to Mentor Faith Lutheran Church from 1-5 to get your copy of the new TAC Inspiration Books, view the new papers and kits, see projects I have been making, be the first to see and be able to sign up new classes, and view all I brought back from seminar!! It will be fun. And yes ... I am planning on baking today for all of you. Yes, Rita can bake, but she enjoys paper crafting more!

Everyone attend will get one of these ....

Here are sneak peaks at the two projects.

There will be door prizes too! To get tickets it is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  • one for attending
  • one for ordering a Soar with It Collection
  • two for placing a $30 order
  • two for bringing a friend who is new to my business
  • three for placing a $50 order
  • three if your guest makes a purchase or hosts a workshop
  • four if you join a Buy Power group
  • four if you host a workshop in the next three months
  • five sign up and pay for a class
Here is a sneak peek at one of the door prizes too!






And for the specials for Saturday.

  • Free Inspiration Book when you join a BPG, host a workshop in the next 3 months or place a $50 order
  • Every $30 you purchase you get to select a FREE Gift with Purchase stamp
  • Purchase a SWIC ($6.95), matching card stock ($6.50), and matching ribbon ($4.95) which normally retails for $18.40 for $16, a saving of $2.40. Sale prices count in for $30 order not retail.
  • Try my new favorite glue, yes I like it just as much as YES Glue! The new Zip Dry Paper Glue, retails for $6.95 , but with a $30 purchase you can try it for $5!
  • Add a circle or scalloped punch, an extra jumbo or larger, to your order at regular price, and I will stamp you 10 different circle images to match your punch to play with!
  • Order two $19.95 stamp sets at regular price and get two FREE DVD cases for them
I will also have the large DVD cases there if you want to purchase any for your new stamps.

I will also honor all of these specials for my on-line customers (except the DVD special) from Saturday to Wed of next week ( 7-12 through 7-16). You will need to e-mail me your order instead of placing it through my on-line store.

See you Saturday for all of the FUN!!! Blessings

No comments: