Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring time ? ? ? ? ?

Is I here or not??? I love the Springtime Stamp Spring Supplement! set from TAC's I have been having so much fun with it. Here is another card using it with a tag from Amelia SWIC. I got the inspiration from the commercials for Ugly Betty .. check them out .. do you see the lines of trees? The top corner then I used my favorite tool, the Scor-pal and embossed 5 diagonal lines at 1/2 inch intervals and then used a dark green Tombow marker with the Scor-pal to add lines between the scored lines. Click on the image to see it closer. It is a quick and easy card for any occasion. The 'thank you' is one of the current Gift with Purchase stamps you get free with every $30 you order .... but now you get two free GWP .... and you can select one of the new limited editions sets for $2.95 too! Hey they even have one to match the Springtime set! Enjoy your weekend. Blessings

No comments: