Thursday, April 3, 2008

Changing Seasons & a TAC Special!

Yes, I think we are finally saying 'good-bye' to winter and 'hello' to spring here in Cleveland! This card was made using the Spring time set, from the Spring Supplement, and the Level A Hostess set, called Little things. I love that word set ... I use it a lot!

I first scored two lines at 2" and 2 1/4" going horizontally on the bottom of the card front. Then I stamped below it with one of the little flowers. The top of the card has scrapes of Toodle Loo SWIC. Yes, I am still making cards from my scrape baskets! The branch is the tree going sideways ... fun!

Now I wanted you all to know that TAC is having a special, 'Big' on Fun from April 7 through May 5 where you can select one of the new limited addition sets free with each $100 order. You can purchase them for $2.95 each with a $30 order. Yes, you can get all four with a $30 order and get two FREE GWPs too! There is a mini version of the Spring Time set! These are great to stamp on the inside of your cards and envelopes or to make mini cards to match your cards made with the larger set. There are four set to select from!!

My dates in April are filling up fast for workshops so call soon or consider hosting a Book party with your friends. Remember, you get the double incentives this month!! So with a $50 order, you and a friend can each select one level A hostess set and 3 GWP stamps FREE. You will get one free Limited Edition set per $100 order and you each can select a half price item. Go for the Scor-pal if you do not have it yet! It is a wonderful tool and I use it on everything I do now! Blessings

2 comments:

Heather said...

Never thought to use the whole tree as a branch! You are so clever!

Mary Leeson said...

Love this card, Rita! TFS.