Monday, April 7, 2008

Today was Spring!

But our trees are not green yet ... so this is a dream .. This 'Spring Time' I used the swirly tree and then stamp the leaves over it. I like the effect of the one falling down. The words 'Thank You' is a current GWP (free Gift with Purchase stamp with a $30 order). I did the background of the card front in horizontally scored 1/2" lines for texture. Can you tell I love to use my Scor-Pal!! I still have more to show you using this set so come on back this week! Blessings

PS. In case you are just stopping by for the first time .. I am doing a series of cards using TAC's Spring time set from the Spring Supplement.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Rita!

Your blog is awesome! I love your creativity! Wish you the best on your event. Check my blog, I have something for you!

Love,
Diana