Saturday, December 8, 2007

Merry Wishes!

I just love this Collection of TAC papers, Merry Wishes Soar with it! I will be featuring them for a few days with some fun ideas for you. This paper pack is not just for the holidays, it can be used year round due to the versatile color palette. Here I have the cover sheet and a few of the projects i will be showing you how to make here on my blog! As a Christmas gift to you, all of them are very quick and easy.

To start out lets look at the small tag. You will need:
  • 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" white Card stock
  • One of the mini views of the papers on the cover sheet (Yes, I use everything!!)
  • 3/8" x 2 3/4" scrap of Merry Wishes
  • Triangular green scrap of Merry Wishes
  • Trendy Greetings
  • Cutter, Noir black ink, acrylic, Yes Glue
  1. Fold the white card stock in half and crease.
  2. Glue one the the cover squares to the front with Yes Glue
  3. Glue the stripe of red and the green triangle to the front
  4. Stamp the words 'Merry Wishes' on the inside.
Now isn't that fast and easy!! Now I have a great idea of what to do with these after you have a few made. I will post more later. Have a great day. Blessings

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOVE the mini card! What a great way to use the scraps and the cover sheet.