Thursday, December 6, 2007

Enjoy the Ride!!

I didn't realize it has been so long since I have posted! My craft shows this year have been keeping me busy and I have had so much fun! 'Hi' to all of my new readers.

This is the card I made to send out to the winners of the drawings from the shows. I will have 14 of them in the mail today with a 'free' stamp in them. I hope you are all winners!

I used Merry Wishes Soar with It Collection with Apple Green Matchmakers card stock and white of course. The back ground snowflakes are Ornamental Snow fakes from the Fall Supplement in two shades of pink ink. The snowman is from In the Snow, a really cute set with four darling snowmen. I love the words in this set, they are not the normal snowman words, but will add to my word collection for cards. I colored in Prisma pencils and mounted with mounting cushion for more dimension. I love these colors for winter! They are fun and fresh!

I have had this week off from shows (private one on Friday though) and took yesterday to try and get my stamping room in order again ... will that ever really happen??? I put up three curtain rods to put my punches on for storage. I love this method, close at hand but out of the way!! Today I will be taking my niece out to lunch for her birthday. Getting close to finishing my Christmas shopping but still need to work on my cards. I will try and put more up this week. Blessings

No comments: