Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More .. Merry Wishes

***Don't forget the retiring stamps sets are only available until Dec. 28. So this will be the last weeks you will be able to purchase them. The new catalogue will be coming out Jan 1!!!


Yes .. I love the Merry Wishes Soar with it Collection, Especially at this time of the year!! Here are a few more ideas for quick holiday gifting. The card in the front is made with rectangles of paper and smaller pieces put on the top (folded in half) for lids. Then topped with a bow! I used scraps for the basic card design but use a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" piece of the Merry Wishes for the base of the card. Folded in half the inside is white for your greeting.


The little tag in the front was made with two large jumbo circle punches of Merry Wishes and one the to fold over tags from the punch out tags sheet. I attached the circles to the two sides of the folded tag, used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole and set an eyelet and ran a ribbon through the top for a bow.

The other little cared is just a 3 1/2 x 7" piece of Merry Wishes folded in half, the corner folded up and an eyelet attached, with a ribbon run around the top.

If you were wondering about the ornament in the last post, it is a clear small glass bulb with small strips of Merry Wishes rolled and put on the inside with a ribbon at the top. It was made for me last year my my good friend Jen Bluestein. I thought it looked great with the photo! Thanks Jen.

I am so excited about this week ... I get to go visit a friend and she asked if I would like to bring Gabby and spend the night! I am really excited .... we are going on a road trip. Tell you more about it later. Blessings

No comments: