- Two 6 x 12" Tutti Frutti SWIC card stock & scraps for embellishment
- 4 1/2 x 6" matching Tutti Frutti SWIC card stock
- Four 5 1/2 square white CS for pages
- 4 large eylets & Crop-a-dile
- Ribbon, adhesive, 2 silk flowers, Crystal Stickles, Mounting Cushion
- Fold the two 6 x 12" CS in half and crease.
- Line the pages up inside so you have 1/4" on both sides & bottom of book
- Clamp together with Bull Dog clips to hold in place
- Fold the 4 1/2 x 6" CS in half, crease, open & fold both ends to the center fold & crease.
- Line this up at the top of the book.
- Punch 3 holes through book and binding with Crop-a-Dile & attach eyelets
- Run a ribbon through eyelets and tie in a bow on the front.
- Decorate front with matching CS, matching Matchmakers CS, ribbon, words from word page, flowers, eyelet & Stickles.
- On the inside pages, attach a 1/2 x 5" coordinating CS to the bottom/top of each page and words from the word page.
- Add your pictures.
I when to my angel friend, Velda, home last night and demoed for her Paper Dolls group. It was great meeting such crafty and wonderful woman! I enjoyed good food, beverages (Dandelion wine), fellowship, crafting, brain storming and laughs with them. Velda and I were able to spend more time together the next morning shopping and I had a wonderful time. Be sure you gift yourself to the gift of time with friends during this busy season! Blessings
PS. More simple projects with Tutti Frutti coming!