Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!




Isn't this page cute!! All I did to get this cute 8" page, from Simply Spooky Wing It Collection, was to add a ghost die cut with my Big Shot and outline the word 'Candy' with different colors of Stickles! This is the new updated page for my Halloween book that I showed you. It has 10 pages (4 double and 2 single layouts) in it. I make the covers for the books myself and they are so quick and easy! If you are interested in learning how I offer a class (or by mail) for $21 (postage not included) and it includes one pad of Wing It Collection paper (your choice), 5 page protectors, papers cut to make the cover, two matching 8" square pages from card stock, 3 sheets of matching paper for the mats, and complete directions with scans.

This double layout I used a pumpkin die cut with my Big Shot, and ribbon on the left side with the mat and all I added to the second page was these cute and easy embellishments. Just punch a circle out the of the back cover (chipboard) of your Wing it Collection paper, stamp an image (pumpkin), ink the edges, and add Stickles and/or ribbons. I mount them for extra depth. Quick and easy and they add a lot to the look! Click on the pictures to get a closer look.

This double layout you have seen before. I cut four 1 x 8" stripes of the WIC paper, stamp the edges and attach the paper stripes as a border. This one I put in the opposite direction as and added a black die cut buckle at the cross. Quick and easy!

This last page of the book is one of my favorites! I used the cut out section for the cover of the book, stamped the words and image at the bottom and added a ghost. I love the look! These pages are just waiting for a cute little trick or treaters picture to put dropped into them.

The Angel Company has released it's retirement list for the current catalogue. This "Simply Spooky" paper will be retiring. It is currently $3.50 a pad (36 sheets) as long as supplies last. Other that will be retiring will be Vintage Holiday (sold out), Whimsy Blossoms, and four Designer pads, Metropolis, Finger Paints, County Cottage, and Lap of Luxury. These are all currently $3.50 as long as supplies last.

Happy Halloween! Blessings

No comments: