Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Christmas Pins

I was inspired to make these Holiday Pins after seeing one with a similar design made by Avis Anderson. These are made on Bazill chips with paper over top. The one is a blue card stock which I ran through my Big Shot with the Coluzzel snowflake embossing plate. The other has TAC's now discontinued Vintage Holiday paper on it. The holly is from one of my favorite Christmas sets Christmas Fun and the snowman is from Fun Filled Holidays. I have added Stickles for an extra touch and sparkle. I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole in the chipboard ... it is so easy with this great tool! Then tied on a few ribbons. One of these will be made in my Nov & Dec classes for Gifts & Ornaments Class. Yes, I am making these for the my craft shows too. Tomorrow I will show a few updated pictures from the layouts in my Halloween book using my Big Shot. Hope you enjoy .. and be sure to note all of your abundance today. Blessings

2 comments:

abhall76 said...

Great pins Rita! Somewhat similar to the halloween ones I posted on my blog last week. I need to get some pf the bazzill chips though, would be easier than what I used.

Anonymous said...

Oh Rita, those are ADORABLE!!