Friday, December 4, 2009

My Books

Here is another new item I will be selling for the first time this Saturday at St. Mary's in Chardon. It is a little book I call 'My Books". You can keep track of the books you have read or want to read and never have to try and remember the correct title or author of the book. It makes it so much easier to share your favorite books with others. I used my Cricut and Gypsy with the cartridge A Child's Life for the cuts. I used my Bind-it-All of bind and put the book together.
I
I made a matching bookmark that slides over the page of the book with a poem about Kindness on in. It is a retired sets from TAC.
The pages I printed on my computer with three entries on each side with 20 sheets so there are 12o entries in the book, printed on both sides. The back of the book I attached a fabric covered rubber band to hold the bookmark, completely close off the book, or use as a book mark for the last entry in this book. I am really excited to show it this weekend. I do have some of these in my Etsy Store if you are interested in getting one for yourself. Have a great weekend! Blessings

No comments: