Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Mojo Terrific Gift Tags

It's time for my last Mojo Class of the year ... December's Mojo will be a little different since I am focusing on gift tags in sets instead of cards. We will make five different sets with a different way to present each as a present, for a total of 20 gift tags! From a matchbook box with a card on top, to a free standing file box, to a folded folder with pockets and then two fast and easy ways to attach them together as a group. I am also going to focus on some ways to mass produce and make many items that are alike at the same time. If you are local I still have room in my Sunday afternoon class, Monday evening class and Wed afternoon class. Check my calendar on the side if you are interested. If you can not make these let me know and I will see what I can do. I also sell the Pdf file of my classes for people who are not local. This may be a great one to try if you have never taken one of my classes before.

I hope you enjoy your weekend and all of the sun we are having here in Cleveland. Hey, are the Cavs an awesome team or what!! They are really getting more and more fun to watch .. too bad Bull ... we got you this time but good. Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Gift Tags! rita w