Friday, July 3, 2009

A new set from Mabelle!

The Angel Company's exclusive designer Mabelle has done it again with this beautiful set, Fairy Birthday. I love the words and the images both !!. I used colored pencils to color her and added our new Clear Gelly Glitter Pen for accents and for her wings. The strip at the her feet is the color code on the edge of the paper, which most people throw again. I love to add these to my designs. I used TAC's New More Mimi, DOUBLE SIDED paper collection for the printed papers. Notice how I added a fold on each of the layers under the words so the under side of the paper would show. I also used TACs newest Scor-pal tool, the Scor-Bug!! It made the embossed dots in between the vertical scored lines on the left of the card. Be a blessing to someone today!

2 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Cute card. nice color combo.

Annette said...

I love your card Rita! She is such a lovely stamp and you created a great look:)