Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dedicted to all TACs angels!!

TAC's new Inspiration Book is now out and available!! If you are local, you can get yours at my annual Open House on July 11 from 1-5 at Roly Poly in Mentor. Please stay for soup, salad or a wrap too. The food is great!! Books will be free with a $50 order, $3 with a $30 or regularly $5. This special is only for that day!! Let me know if you would like me to mail them to you. I will pay for the shipping. I will start distribuing them next week.

The card above is from a new set called Hear the Angels. I love the way this card turned out. The new cattie as so many more images to color and have fun with different color combinations. I colored this one with my watercolor crayons and accented with TACs new Clear Glitter Gel Pen, which you will LOVE!! I used the Catelynne Paper Collections for the printed papers. I love the colors pink and green together.

This card is dedicated to all of the angels (demonstrators with TAC). I believe in all of you!! I had so much fun last weekend with so many of you and look forward to many more of those fun times together. We can ALL do it together!! And we will!! Blessings and love to all of you angels.

2 comments:

Rho's place said...

hi Rita,
I have seen so many wonderful pictures of you at seminar~ I know you had a good time at the sock hop! I love your card that was dedicated to all the angels, thank you so much!
Rhodeen

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Miss you and can't wait to see you at seminar again next year!

Hope your open house is awesome! It sounds like a blast!!!

Christina