Sunday, June 14, 2009

June Mojo - Sneak peaks!

It is time for some sneak peeks for my June Mojo classes next week!! If you haven't signed up yet be sure to do that real soon since I have some really different cards for you this month. We will be making 6 cards one of which is for a gift card, money or check. They all can be used for sending for the Month of July. The top peek is using the June SOTM, Sea Critters, on a front step card using our Monochromatic cardstock. The bottom peek is my new side step card I will be teaching for the first time! And know you will all love it! The possibilities are endless! I used one of the Spring into June sets Fruit Collages. I am so loving that set. I used Sands of Times CSWIC paper on this card.
The class is $15 for 6 cards which includes full direction sheet and an envelope. Here are the times for my classes if you are local. Please contact me before Tues since that is my cutting day!
Tues. June 16 at 6:00 - my home - 1 opening
Thurs. June 18 at 6:00 - Marilyn's home - 3 openings
Friday June 19 at 2:00 - my home - 4 openings
Friday June 19 at 6 - my home - open
Please bring to class if possible: cutter, Scor-pal, scissors, adhesives, blender pen and bone folder. Hope to see you then. Blessings

No comments: