Saturday, May 30, 2009

Retiring sets ...


Not all of our favorite sets can last forever and that is true with TAC. Remember that the 2009 retires are all posted with the sales price on my TAC blog for you to see the images. Be sure to check them out before they are all gone!

Here is one of the sets I use a lot for wedding cards that I sell at Jeniffer & Com. called 'Blissfully Everafter'. But it is not limited to only wedding and shower cards. I have used the church for baptism and first Communions. Many of the images, especially the love birds I have used for anniversary cards too. I love to use it with the set called 'Rejoicing with You' since it has wonderful words to go on the inside of wedding cards.

For these three cards I used both my Scor-pal and Cuttlebug folders for them dry embossing. I used a glitter pen to add highlights to the bride and her dress!

Let's win again tonight CAVS!!!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Very lovely wedding cards! =)