Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Mojo Sneeak Peek!


Well these months keep flying by faster and faster!! It is coming close to April Mojo time!! Here is a sneak peek of the cards and projects I have planned for you for April. I am really excited to share the one on the bottom right side ... it is a really neat idea and have been selling well for me at craft shows! I have updated my google calendar through June so check out the dates and times there. I am now listing the people who have signed up for the class so you can see if you are listed or not. Just go to the left hand side of my blog, click on google calendar, and then click on the class you are interested in. It will show you times, place, description, cost, supplies to bring and who is in the class so far. I can take 6 per class. If you do not see a time that works for you let me know when a good time for you would be via email and I will get back to you.

There are lots of great specials going on with TAC and I have been trying today to get them updated on my blog ... having a few challenges but I will get back to them this evening after I get home. I have started to work on my April newsletter also and hope to get that out this week. Have a great day!! Blessings

No comments: